Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Whether you’re buying or selling, there are many perks that come from working with a real estate advisor.
- Real estate professionals are experts at navigating all aspects of the buying and selling process, including negotiating on your behalf. We can also explain today’s market and break down what it means for you.
- Don’t go at it alone. Let’s connect today so you have advice and an expert to count on each step of the way.
Thank You for Your Support
How Smart Buyers Are Approaching Rising Mortgage Rates
Last week, the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate from Freddie Mac inched up to 3.1%, and experts project rates will continue rising through 2022: “The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage was 2.9% in the third quarter of 2021. We forecast mortgage rates to increase slightly through the remainder of the year and reach 3.0%, rising to 3.5% […] Read More
Don’t Believe Everything You Read: The Truth Many Headlines Overlook
There are a lot of questions right now regarding the real estate market as we head into 2022. The forbearance program is coming to an end and mortgage rates are beginning to rise. With all of this uncertainty, anyone with a megaphone – from the mainstream media to a lone blogger – has realized that […] Read More
4 Ways Homeowners Can Use Their Equity
Your equity is a powerful tool that can help you achieve your goals as a homeowner. And chances are, your equity grew substantially over the past year. According to the latest Equity Insights Report from CoreLogic, homeowners gained an average of $51,500 in equity over the past year. If you’re looking for the best ways […] Read More
Your Journey to Homeownership [INFOGRAPHIC]
- When it comes to buying a home, there are a number of key milestones along the way.
- The process includes everything from building your team and understanding your finances to going house hunting, making an offer, and more.
- When you’re ready to start your journey, let’s connect so you have trusted guidance at every milestone in the process.
Home Sales About To Surge? We May See a Winter Like Never Before.
Like most industries, residential real estate has a seasonality to it. For example, toy stores sell more toys in October, November, and December than they do in any other three-month span throughout the year. More cars are sold in the U.S. during the second quarter (April, May, and June) than in any other quarter of […] Read More
Retirement May Be Changing What You Need in a Home
The past year and a half brought about significant life changes for many of us. For some, it meant entering retirement earlier than expected. Recent data shows more people retired this year than anticipated. According to the Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis, 2021 saw a retirement boom: “At least 1.7 million more older workers […] Read More